March 24, 2010

Love

One of my greatest joys in life is seeing how much love there is between Aidan & Maya. It's so sweet and unconditional. One minute Maya will be screaming bloody murder because Aidan hit her on the head with a wooden mallet, and the next minute they will be giggling and chasing each other around the house. The other night I went in to cover Aidan with his blanket. He was already asleep. He heard me come in and he immediately lifted up his sleepy little head and squinted his sleepy little eyes and said, "Yaya?". He is always thinking about her and she is always thinking about him. They are the best of friends. Here is a video of Aidan and Maya slurping on a delicious smoothie.

Stinkers, keep me on my toes!

4 comments:

Brown's said...

hahahahahaha! Love the skirt! They are awesome!

America said...

How sweet! I love that he just kept right on feeding her with no thought for himself! :) Sweet boy!

Marianne said...

They are adorable together...I miss them!

djwillden said...

That's really cute! I love that they are best friends.

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed