October 22, 2010

Happy 33rd Birthday, Rich!!

What a busy few days we have had! Rich’s birthday was on Wednesday but we celebrated a little bit here and a little bit there. He had a BIG exam on Thursday so he had to study all day on his birthday:( So sad. But, we had a good time anyways. I gave him his gift which was a plaque that I had made for him with a really fantastic quote! “The will to win means nothing if you haven’t the will to prepare.” It has the triathlete symbol in the corner. He’s always pushing himself to train for his triathlons because he wants to do his very best. When I read that quote it made me think of him and his dedication to training.

Thursday, the day after his birthday, I had a surprise for him. On his birthday I e-mailed several of his friends from school and asked them to meet me at some picnic tables on campus. I lied to Rich and told him that I had to make some cupcakes for relief society…NOT!!!

(forgot to take a pic before they were half gone)

P1030193

I threw a little party for him with some of his buddies after their exam.

P1030197

Aidan looks like such a stud in this picture!

P1030198

He was totally surprised! Love you, Rich!!! You are the greatest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed