October 12, 2010

Perfect? Really?

Someone once told me that my blog made it seem like I had the perfect life. This was several months ago and I’m still thinking about it. Hmmm…really? After thinking about it I guess I do only write about the good days. I don’t know why. Maybe I don’t want to burden everybody with my woes? Maybe I don’t want to seem ungrateful and whiny? Maybe I don’t want to remember all of the hard times or maybe I’m just in denial! I have recently started my own private blog which serves as a personal journal just for me. I have found myself making a post to this blog and then going to my personal blog and unloading all of my stresses. So, I guess my question to you is, did I really have you fooled? Do you really think that I have the “perfect” life?

This has really been something I’ve been thinking about for the past year or so. You know how you look at other families at church or you read their blog and they just seem to have it all? Well, I won’t name names but there was somebody that I always looked at as just having it so good and easy and perfect until I spent more time with this person. Then I realized that we ALL have our struggles. Nobody’s life is “perfect”. Our struggles might be different, some more difficult than others at times but we all have hard times.

I definitely am very blessed with an amazing husband that loves me and 3 incredible kids. But no, my life is not perfect. If by some miracle I’ve managed to deceive you into thinking that it is,  please message me so that I have somebody to unload on;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed