October 28, 2010

Is ignorance bliss?

Um, YEAH! See this pretty little face?

P1030065

This little stinker is too smart for my own good! Today, she became aware of her trach:( This VERY bad news for me. Why? Well, now I get to live every minute of every day terrified that she is going to pull it out! It’s interesting to see her go through the same stages Aidan did with his trach. You can read about the first time Aidan pulled his trach out here.  She is now constantly pulling out her gauze (the white cotton thing that you see poking out around her trach). This isn’t dangerous but she has also occasionally, started tugging on her trach. Big no, no! I just hope that she doesn’t pull it out. If she does, I pray I see her do it.

Today she did start doing something that I approve of. She clapped for the first time today! It’s so cute! Can’t wait to get it on video:D

1 comments:

Marianne said...

I am so far behind checking your blog...and oh my...there was so much to read and study! What great pictures of the kids! Even Richard looks different! Is it that iron man look?? I'll do better now...I can't believe that Arabella looks so much older. Of course, the others grow cuter and cuter all the time!! Maybe we'll take a Christmas trip to FL??

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed