July 30, 2011

Maná!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was A-MA-ZING!!! What more can I say? How do you describe a once in a lifetime experience like seeing Maná in concert? I mean, really? I know most people are like Ma-who? That’s ok. You’re only missing out on the most famous, incredible, amazing, talented, spanish rock band EVER!!!! I still can’t believe we got to go to there concert. I wish soooo badly that I could relive that night.

Now, of course no big exciting event would be complete without me goofing it up in some way so I left my mark on the night in a very devastating way. I’ll tell you how. So, we got a sitter for the kids and had dinner at Olive Garden which was horrible and free:) Then, we drove up to Miami. We parked a couple of blocks from the arena and followed the crowd. The closer we got the more excited I got. I was getting all giggly and giddy as we were walking up the steps of the arena. Seeing as how it was a once in a lifetime experience I wanted to be sure to document every single moment with pictures and about halfway up the steps to the arena I saw the perfect shot. I stopped to get out my camera, flipped the on button and held up my camera…nothing…….panic set in…..no……no….NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I forgot the battery!!! Can you picture me? Standing there? Devastated. I cried. I could not believe that I was at a Maná concert that I had looked forward to for so many months and I was going to be camera-less. Rich was so positive and whipped out his phone, which takes horrible pictures by the way, and became the photographer for the night:)

0707112036

Sadly, this was the best pic of the night:( Despite the horrid quality of this picture I love it and will treasure it forever. It was an amazing night. Like I said, if I could just relive that night one more time I would be in heaven.

Fher, the lead singer was so freakin’ awesome! As a band they are amazing. I think it’s so incredible that they’ve been famous since the 80’s and their older songs are still popular among the younger generation. There was such a wide age range at the concert, people in their 50’s to teenagers. I will say though, there weren’t too many white guys from Missouri there! hahaha! It’s just one more thing I love about Rich, we can both get excited about spanish music, bands and concerts. It was so much fun sharing something that I love with him. Oh yeah, the matching shirts were his idea…he’s the best!

I don’t know if we'll ever get another opportunity like that again so I’m glad we jumped at the chance to see such a legendary band in concert. One of the greatest experiences of my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed