February 26, 2012

Valentine’s…

Oh holidays. I love you and yet you throw such a wrench into my barely manageable routine. I wish I was an organized ball of energy and could do it all. Maybe some day. So, this year I was super excited about Valentine’s Day for Aidan because he’s in school and would be able to hand out valentines to his little classmates.

Here is Aidan’s Valentine

DSC_5057

I love it!! So much in fact that I decided to go ahead and do the same thing for Maya and Arabella’s valentine’s this year.

DSC_5199  DSC_5197

I took the girls to the park on Valentine’s Day where they handed valentines out to all of their friends at a party.

My Valentine got me something unexpected. An IPHONE! I resisted for a long time because I thought it would be a distraction when I’m out with the kids and should be focusing on them. It has been the opposite. I actually spend a lot less time on my laptop because I get regular notification on my phone. I love that I have a great way to take pics of my kids and quickly and easily post them to facebook. I love that I have Pandora every where I go. I just love, love, love it!

Some friends took us out to a super fancy French restaurant for Valentine’s day. It was so much fun experiencing new foods with great friends.

image

Great friends, Scarlett and Rusty. Love them!

image

Time for the food! I had escargot (snail) for the first time. I actually really liked it! I would definitely eat it again. Then, Rich ordered the lamb shank. It was HEAVEN!!!

image

I ordered the duck, also a first for me. Yum!

image

Dessert

image

That dinner was one of the most enjoyable, exciting dining experiences we’ve ever had. It was a really great Valentine’s Day.

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed