February 1, 2012

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

I’m gonna keep the pity party short and sweet cuz I don’t think everybody wants to know my business but since this IS my blog to document my life I shall let the pity party begin. My hair was falling out:( I’ve been taking Celexa for depression for the past 4 months and finally put 2 and 2 together. Needless to say, the second I realized it was causing my hair to fall out I started weaning off of it and that is when the nightmare began. WITHDRAWAL. What a miserable, horrible thing it has been. 6 days of feeling dizzy & nauseous topped off with a pounding headache. It was so debilitating. The good news is that today was the 1st day I could actually function without wanting to just die! The other good news is that so far there are no signs or symptoms of depression. I know it might be too early to tell and I’m being very realistic but wouldn’t it be AWESOME if it was gone? It’s so annoying!

I’m so happy to be past that horrible sickness that is withdrawal:)

In other news, we were invited to one of Aidan’s classmates birthday party. The kids had so much fun!

The photographer at the party was so nice. When he saw my camera he started talking to me about photography and then offered to teach me a few things! Turned out he was actually the owner of the kids club where the party was being held and photography was just his hobby. I’m hoping to swing by sometime soon to learn a thing or two about photoshop. Ok, blah blah blah enough about me and back to some party pics.

DSC_4741DSC_4753

Arabella had her 1st face painting experience.

DSC_4750

DSC_4754

DSC_4749

Yay! Parties are fun!

1 comments:

America said...

Jessica! I'm sorry to hear about the withdrawal :( I've been thinking about you lots lately. I hope the depression stays at bay. Love you and miss you!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed