June 5, 2012

Dr. Baker Is In The House!!!!

Yes world, my husband IS a doctor.
DSC_7990
Before I jump into graduation let me just post a few pics of us looking all fancy for the Pharmacy Banquet. It was so fun getting all dressed up and going out for a nice dinner.
Rich’s mom took some pictures of us before we left for a good time.
DSC_7887
DSC_7888
DSC_7891
Showing off my haircut which I hated but now I actually really like it!
DSC_7893
Ok, so now I shall move on to graduation. I can hardly believe that it has come and gone. What we started 6 years ago has finally been accomplished and I am one proud wife.
DSC_7986
DSC_7988
DSC_7984
DSC_7979
DSC_7992
DSC_7995
You know how on The Office, Angela always refers to her husband as “the senator”? Yeah, I’m totally gonna refer to Rich as “the doctor”, hahaha!
We are down to our last few days out here in Florida. We will soon be off on our next adventure with a short layover in Missouri. While it has been so hard to come to terms with the fact that we will soon be leaving Florida, I’m starting to get really excited about Utah. What does the future hold? I can’t wait to find out!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Congrats Rich! So happy for you guys! Good luck on your new adventures!

Amy said...

Isn't it such a relief when they are DONE! What a happy happy time for you guys! Congrats-so excited to hear about all your upcoming adventures. Need advice-you can ask me..I'm a pro at this COT and moving thing--uh yeah right! I'm as overwhelmed as last time almost! But I tend to over think things and need organization.

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed