June 5, 2012

Nana Jackie

Why am I SOOO behind with my blogging? I will tell you why. Because of FAMILY and I wouldn’t have it any other way! Wow, let me tell you , it has been a busy, crazy fun week! Where to start, where to start…
On May 25, which was a Friday, we were joined by 3 really awesome people, Rich’s parents and Grandma! I love them so much! We took a little drive down to Miami to take them to see Coral Castle.
Wow, look! I’m actually in a family picture!
DSC_7867
A picture with Nana Jackie:)
DSC_7871
I think Rich’s parents and Jackie were more excited about their hotel than us! They raved about the breakfast and the pool so naturally we had to spend some time out there swimming.
DSC_7902  DSC_7905
DSC_7903
DSC_7909
DSC_7911
Attempting the impossible, getting a pic of all 3 kids under the waterfall.
DSC_7918
The kids loved Nana Jackie! She cracked them up and was so playful with them. They shared a special moment when Nana carried on Granddad’s tradition of giving the kids gold dollar coins.
image
DSC_7897
DSC_7898
DSC_7899
image
With family in town we HAD to take them to eat our favorite tacos! Alegria Tacos got so many visits from us during that week and everybody loved it! We love our friends at Alegria.
DSC_7928
DSC_7929
Yum!
DSC_7946
DSC_7932 DSC_7939 DSC_7943
We so enjoyed our visit from Nana Jackie! She is a special lady. She is so full of energy and spunk. I’m really excited to live closer to her so that we can visit her and continue to build our family relationship.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE when Nana Jackie visits! The energy that woman has inspires me!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed