June 21, 2012

Where Are We Now?

With so much going on the past couple of months I haven’t had a single moment, that I wasn’t too exhausted, to sit down and blog. This makes me sad:( I so love to document all of the craziness in our lives and it has been hard not being able to keep up. I will eventually find the time to blog about the MANA CONCERT we went to with Lucy and Joe. The CRUISE we went on with Rich’s parents, my mom and brother. Our LAST VISIT TO THE BEACH before we left Florida and the end of our Florida adventure.
*sigh*
Where are we now? We are at Rich’s parents house in Missouri. Thankfully, we have been so busy having fun that we haven’t really had too much time to be sad about leaving our Florida home. So, for now, that is what I’m going to focus on. The day after we got here, we drove out to Branson for my nephews baptism. Julian was so happy, it was such a blessing to be there for that special day in his life.
DSC_8420
(all 10 of my mom’s grandkids)
DSC_8423
(My sweet Julian with his grandpa, who baptized him, and his grandma)
We’ve been out in the sticks of Marshfield ever since and the kids have had so much fun! Maya loves nature. She has been mimicking the birds she hears.  Chasing bunnies, frogs and turtles. Admiring all of grandma’s pretty flowers and enjoying every “beautiful day”, that’s in her own words.
image
Have you ever seen “Puss In Boots”? Those eyes!!!!!
image
The kids have been having such a good time spending most of every day outside eating and playing.
image
DSC_8436
DSC_8471
I know he needs a haircut, but he has decided that he wants to grow his hair out longer. He specifically told me that I couldn’t cut his hair anymore. We’ll see how much longer I can stand it.
DSC_8478
DSC_8486
Somewhere in the middle of all of this we celebrated Father’s Day. Sadly, I was a lame wife on Father’s Day. I swear I feel like I haven’t even really had a chance to breathe! I think the awesome gift I ordered for Rich made up for it though:D Anyway, we celebrated with the whole fam.
DSC_8440
(Beth’s fruit baby)
Much fun was had by all…
DSC_8445
DSC_8448
DSC_8451
DSC_8456
Happy Father’s Day, fathers!
DSC_8460
All of the Baker kids with dad.
DSC_8464
We are finally settling in and I’m starting to feel like I’m sort of developing a new daily routine. So much more to add but for now I will end with one of my favorite pictures;)
Thanks for the wink, Maya!
DSC_8491

2 comments:

America said...

So good to read about all your crazy adventures! If you need another stop before hitting Utah, Oklahoma's not too far from Missouri ;) congrats on everything! We need to catch up soon!

Amy said...

Looks like a blast and then some! I love the nature child (maya)! Soak up all the family fun and sweet new litttle Daisy for me!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed