December 28, 2013

Recent Randomness

~Snow Day~

“I’ve got my snowsuit on! Can I go out and play now?”

DSC_3646 DSC_3647

Rich was just as giddy about going out to play in the snow as the kids were. We were supposed to be cleaning while the kids played. He was out there with them for over 2 hours.

Most fun dad EVER!

DSC_3710

DSC_3709

DSC_3717

DSC_3716

 

~Cupcakes~

They begged and begged to make cupcakes.

DSC_3649

I gave in…

DSC_3651

Seconds later Eva started crying and I was stuck trying to make cupcakes and suction/sooth a crying baby. We are just not at the cupcake making stage in our lives yet. Lesson learned.

~Special Visitors~

Uncle David and Aunt Yesenia were in town for Navaar’s wedding and came over for a visit!

DSC_3656

DSC_3663

DSC_3667

DSC_3666

~Tea Party~

That pose just kills me!

DSC_3674

Floss with your tea, anyone?

DSC_3675

Maya is becoming quite the expert photo bomber

DSC_3677

What I noticed in the fruit bowl the day after the tea party…Arabella!

DSC_3679

~I’ve Been Busy~

What have I been busy doing?

Not sleeping: Eva on my chest at 12pm after not a wink of sleep that night. Her favorite place to sleep.

photo 4

Cleaning up poop

photo 1

Cleaning up vomit at 3am

photo 3 photo 2

Making her an elf hat

photo 5

This is the face she made after I got home from shopping for 3 hours and didn’t take her from daddy right away. She is such a momma’s girl and I love it!

photo 1-1

This is her after waking up from her nap today.

photo-5

And immediately after

photo 3-1

Christmas Day

photo 5-1

I know I look tired and it’s because I am!

photo 4-1

I’ve guess I’ve just been busy being a mom! I’m tired but I’m loving this time with my kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed