January 14, 2014

Eva’s Blessing

Well it only took us 4 1/2 months but we finally blessed Eva. My poor, sweet girl has just had a rough little life and we couldn’t seem to keep her healthy long enough to take her to church to be blessed! We finally decided that we would not be taking her back to church during this flu season and we had better just do the blessing at home. I loved it. Having her blessed at home was so special.

DSC_3884

My mom happened to be here. What perfect timing.

DSC_3916

All 3 of my girls wore the same blessing dress. A few pics of my special little angel.

DSC_3929

DSC_3957

DSC_3936

I am completely unhappy with our family picturesSad smile Not a single one is decent so I decided we are just gonna have to do a little family photo shoot with Eva in her dress! That will be another day though…

So very blessed to be her mommy!

DSC_3966

1 comments:

Marianne said...

Love the blessing pictures and of course all the others! They are amazing! What a beautiful family...

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed