January 18, 2014

Quick Post!!!

You know those moments when it’s time for bed and you realize that your baby is almost 5 months old and you’ve been too dang tired and busy to blog about her life and how wonderful she is? Well, I just had one of those moments so here I sit, in a panic, feeling like I HAVE to post at least a couple of pictures so that I can rest easy.

Here are some random unedited pics of Eva’s cuteness:

~4 months old~

Christmas Day

DSC_3819

DSC_3823

About a month ago she started grasping toys. She was really diggin’ this ball.

DSC_3828

DSC_3832

And then I put Baby Einstein on…

DSC_3833

Bath Time

DSC_3876

DSC_3879

DSC_3882

Discovered her tongue…

DSC_3984

DSC_3993

And that giraffes are yummy!

DSC_3993

Watching cartoons with her “other mother”

DSC_4002

I have a bazillion other pics but I’ve got to get to bed at some point so I’ll end with this one.

DSC_3853

They grow up way too fast.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I love the "other mother" comment! I had one too-my oldest sister! Eva is beautiful!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed