February 27, 2014

Eva ~6 Months~

I can’t believe Eva is halfway through her first year of life! Yikes! I would be lying if I said it has flown by because I’ve been brutally aware of every waking moment of her life. That sounds horrible. I don’t mean it in a horrible way it just hasn’t been a piece of cake. I’m hesitant to say it but I’m gonna…life is getting better *knock on wood*! We’ve been having night nurses and I feel alive again! It’s more fun being a mom when you aren’t sleep deprived.

It’s a good thing she’s cute!

DSC_4242

 

Eva has been doing a great job of slowly but consistently gaining weight this past month. This was last week at her weigh in for her synagist shot.

photo-5

Her hair has gotten so long that I can do super cute hairdo’s nowWinking smile

photo-6

She has gotten really good at making sounds past her trach, I love it! She has perfected her little whimper which she does when she wants to be picked up or lately she does it just because she likes making sounds.

She keeps getting sick which makes her regress when it comes to any progress she has made with her feeds. Today I just started giving her tastes of baby food. She doesn’t love it but she’ll do it for a couple of minutes. I did give her a taste of graham cracker and she LOVED that! She’s still not rolling over and has actually become very stubborn. When I try to do her rolling over therapy she refuses! I guess she’s gonna be lying on her back swatting at toys until she’s 5! No, I know she won’t be but she sure is trying to stress me!

I love my girl and I love this stage she is in. She has such a cute personality and I’m just enjoying so much about her!

DSC_4259

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed