February 4, 2014

Happenings…

Just another random post of our random happenings. These are what matter after all, right?

I’m gonna start with mini momma. She loves to pretend she is big and carry Eva. Truthfully, Eva is usually uncomfortable but I figure she’s not going to be small enough for Maya to be able to carry for too long so I let her enjoy her big sis priviledge. I’d also like to note Eva’s matted hair on the back of her head.

photo 3

Arabella got her very first ever pimple.

photo 2

She was so cute this day. She grabbed a stack of books and curled up in her sleeping bag where she read for almost an hour. She bought that sleeping bag with the money that Nana Jackie sent her for her birthday and has slept in it every night since.

photo 3-1

Aidan wanted this hat so bad! When you squeeze the end of one of the flaps the ears pop up. He was so excited to wear it to school the next morning that he laid out his outfit the night before.

photo 1

He didn’t actually wear it to school because he was worried about getting teased but instead took it in his backpack. He pulled it out right after school and it was a huge hit with all of the kids on his walk home. He did wear it the next day:D

 

Rich changed the sheets AND made the bed for the very first time this last weekend. Noteworthy.

photo 4

It’s hard to tell from this angle but the nose is still attached and she is licking it. It’s her favorite chew toy these days.

photo-5

This is the very moment right after Eva pulled off her nose for the first time. Oh great! We are in for it now.

photo 1-1

After her nap.

photo 5

We had to go to the clinic to have her weighed for her synagist shot. She hates the carseat.

photo 5-1

Her weight as of a week and a half ago.

photo 4-1

photo 1-2 photo 2-1

photo 3-2

In other news, I got shingles! Apparently, when you are way too stressed and way too sleep deprived stuff like that happens. This is what they look like after they’ve gotten bad enough that I’m sure I need to go in to the clinic to have it checked out. This is on the right side of my stomach.

photo-6

There is another spot on my side and back. This is the day before it got really bad. They later became excruciatingly painful…actually my whole torso hurt. After 5 days of steroids(which caused depression, by the way) and 7 days of an antiviral, I’m feeling much better. Lesson’s I’ve learned: Take care of myself and don’t blog when I’ve had a depressing day. People start to worry about my mental state.

 

Everyday life is good.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I love the bed picture...totally noteworthy-does Rich tuck in the sheets down by your feet? Ryan never does because it drives him crazy, but if they aren't I feel like the bed is never fully made :) And Aidan sounds like Will, he likes to lay out his clothes, but often second guesses things because he doesn't want to be teased. Any your girls, just too cute for words!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed