February 23, 2014

Oh Aidan

This face…

photo 1

I just love it!

As you can see, his front teeth are FINALLY coming in! He has missed them. I think little kids always look so funny when their adult teeth come in because they haven’t grown in to them yet. Can’t believe my little boy is already at that stage:(

He’s so grown up, he goes to school every morning with the kids in our cul-de-sac.

photo 3

I think that this little uniform was one of Rich’s best purchases because Aidan has loved it! He will randomly decide he wants to be just like daddy and run and put it on. We might have to buy him a bigger one soon!

photo 2

I’m so proud of the progress he has made in school. He is becoming an excellent ready and while he struggle with math, he is still progressing. He loves checking out books from the school library. This was his most recent choice.

He’s growing up so fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed