September 3, 2014

First day of school

Aidan started school almost a whole week before Maya so she was beyond ready when her day finally came.

Aidan’s second first day of 1st grade! I feel like he is right where he needs to be and he is going to do so well and hopefully become more self-confident throughout the year. We were running late because mommy wasn’t quite ready to let go of summer and slept in so I snapped these two pictures very quickly.

DSC_6128

DSC_6130

Maya is in the afternoon kindergarten class so we had plenty of time to do an all out shoot! Too bad the sun was so dang bright and she couldn’t keep her eyes open to save her life. I so wish I wouldn’t have deleted all of her squinty eye picsSad smile 

Her ‘go to’ pose.

DSC_6139

Here’s one of her fighting the urge to close her eyes.

DSC_6145

Looks like she’s winking but really she just couldn’t force that eye open.

DSC_6146

I chose her outfit and she chose the hairstyle and accessories.

Moved to the shade.

DSC_6153

DSC_6156

DSC_6155

1 comments:

Marianne said...

What "very cute" kids are my grandchildren! I love seeing them. Looks like Aidan is a real cool 1st grader, and Maya is an eager kindergartener! I wish I could be there to watch them walk to school. It was such fun when we visited seeing the whole neighborhood heading to school in the mornings like a "herd" of kids!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed