September 8, 2014

Talents

Julie called Rich last week and asked him to video each of the kids sharing one of their talents. We did this a few years ago for great granddad McKinley’s birthday and it was so cute seeing what everybody’s talents were. Thinking I should do this every year because they turned out so cute!

These are the video’s we made when they were babies.

Here are the talent videos we did last week:

AIDAN

MAYA

ARABELLA

EVA

A talent that both Aidan and Maya are working to develop is playing the piano! Maya started 3 months ago and Aidan started last month. They both really enjoy it and I enjoy having an hour without themOpen-mouthed smile 

Maya’s very first piano lesson:

IMG_1975

IMG_1976

IMG_1977

I wasn’t there for Aidan’s first piano lesson. I get to just drop them both off at the same time and pick them up when they are both done. I need to get a picture of Aidan practicing…

Maya doing her piano homework

DSC_6163

DSC_6164

She’s a little more into it than Aidan is but I’m hoping he will grow to love it with a bit more time. This is a fun stage we are in. I’m excited to explore their interests and develop their talents and see where it takes them!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jess! You posted on my blog months ago and I just noticed! I just wanted to thank you for your post and it's always nice to find people that can relate to you! Your kids are so darling! I will be better about checking my blog! Thanks again!

Melissa Beagley

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed