January 15, 2015

Project 365

One of my resolutions is to get good enough at photography to qualify to shoot for Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. It’s a dream of mine. So, I’ve committed myself to taking a picture a day! Picking up your camera every day is supposed to really improve your photography. I know it’s going to be hard for me because I can go days without thinking about taking a single picture and have actually already missed a day here and there but I’m excited for the challenge.

My pictures from the last 2 weeks:

I wanted this ornament to be my first picture of the year. This ornament was made by our friends the Ramos’. Derek and Emily recently passed away in an accident. The day before the accident they came in to the pharmacy and gave everybody a snowman ornament.

DSC_7423

This is where she likes to sit to keep me stressed out all day.

DSC_7426 DSC_7429

I got to speak at this sweet girls baptism!

DSC_7434

Big girl. She gets up there herself.

DSC_7440

Noah and Arabella

DSC_7446

Crazy baby!

DSC_7450

My friend had a baby and I took pics for her so I took lots of pics that day. Baby #5, boy #1

DSC_7471

DSC_7501

DSC_7481

Ok, so I totally missed a few days! I’m gonna do better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed