January 26, 2015

Recent Randoms

We’ve just been hanging out lately, doing a whole lot of nothing but spending time together which is awesome. These minecraft addicts have gotten really creative and built some cool stuff.

DSC_7588

I have a love/hate relationship with one of Arabella’s favorite Christmas presents.

DSC_7593

DSC_7597

Mostly because this usually ends up happening.

DSC_7598

DSC_7601

Notice the icky eye in the picture above…that’s from her accidentally poking it with a straw. The day after that picture this is what she looked like when she woke up.

photo 2

YIKES is right! It was sealed shut but after a good cleaning it looked much better. Still sad but much better.

DSC_7607

It is completely fine now thanks to an antibiotic. Also, she is awesome at letting me put drops in her eyes. She tries to keep her eyes open for me. Love her! Ok, so she is mostly awesome. I don’t always think she’s awesome on Sundays. She can be quite the terror actually.

She loves to bang on the metal bookstand and make a ton of noise. She discovered that if she bangs her head on the wall it also makes a lot of noise. Weirdo. Yes, her cuteness does help me not get so frustrated with her…usually.

photo 1

My smart girl.

In other news, this is starting.

photo 3

The man loves to run.

I’ve been sort of sucking at my project 365 but I’m not giving up. Gonna keep it as a goal even if I keep being lame at it. It keeps photography at the forefront of my mind and that’s a good thing. I took pics of one of Rich’s co-workers baby. I thought they turned out ok and as usual I learned what I need to work on{posing!}.

DSC_7545 DSC_7555

I love b&w’s!

DSC_7562

DSC_7581

DSC_7584

Yesterday, we started building our Brick’em Young Salt Lake temple. It was so fun working on it with the kids even though our fingers we hurting after about an hour.

photo 1-1

photo 2-1 photo 3-1

photo 4 photo 5

We’re not quite finished yet but the kids are excited to add the roof and spires to our temple. We might have to get the Nauvoo temple next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed