January 15, 2015

Spelling Bee!

My boy made it into the spelling bee!!! I am SOOOO proud of him! We got the list before Christmas break and had every intention of practicing during the break but that definitely didn’t happen. A couple days after school started up again he came home with this:

photo-6

I was completely surprised because I had forgotten all about it. I guess they had a mini spelling bee in their individual classes and then took the top 3 into the grade level spelling bee. I got this note the day before the spelling bee so we had one night to practice.

The morning of.

photo 3

There was a total of 12 kids.

photo 2

He was so cute and SO focused when it was his turn.

photo 1

He made it past round one but I think nerves must have gotten to him because he misspelled a word he knew during round two. He was beyond bummed. Like, pouting and almost in tears during the rest of the spelling bee. I, on the other hand, couldn’t stop smiling because I was so proud of him for making it in at all! Great job buddy! We love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed