May 25, 2015

Stuff from my phone

Ever since she got sick a couple of weeks ago, Eva has been waking up in the middle of the night crying. All she wants is a snuggle with mom. This night Rich and I thought her expression was so funny! It was like she was in shock or something.

photo 1

I also forgot to write about something she did the day she came home after getting her trach out. I was sitting on the couch and noticed a trach cap between the cushions. This is a trach cap.

photo-6

It went on the end of her trach. So, I found the trach cap and put it on the arm of the couch. She was watching me and crawled over and grabbed the cap. She immediately tried to put it where her trach used to be. When she realized there was nowhere for it to go she crawled over to the trash can and threw it away. I just laughed and couldn’t believe how well she understood that her trach was gone! She had never thrown any of her trach stuff away before but it was like she completely grasped the fact that she wouldn’t be needing it anymore. Smart little cookie!

I also had a moment on the Sunday after she got her trach out. I had picked out her dress and started deciding what color cap I was going to put on her trach to match her dress. Then it dawned on me that that was something I wouldn’t have to coordinate anymore, haha!

She still loves having her back scratched.

photo 5

This is every day. She has to have a tutu, necklace and bow. Rich and I love her little sense of style.

photo 4

Then there’s this diva.

photo 2

After having lunch with daddy at the BX.

photo 3

That day that we had lunch with daddy was a rough day. Aidan had an early morning appt. at the clinic that we were running late for, I spilled my smoothie all over the car, forgot my ID and then drove off base to take Aidan to school and forgot that I didn’t have my ID. That was all before 10am.

I took this picture to show Rich how bad of a morning I was having.

photo 2-1

She’s just cute!

photo 3-1

I love the nerdiness of my man! I asked him if it rained a lot in Okinawa because I wanted to buy a cute pair of rainboots. He made a graph comparing the rainfall in Okinawa and Florida. I love him!

photo 1-1

We all had our dental appts. We were shocked to find out that Maya had 2 cavities, Aidan had 1 and Arabella had none! Maya is the most diligent at brushing her teeth and Arabella is the worst at it. Just luck I guess. Aidan and Maya were so stressed about getting fillings but it was a breeze.

photo 1-2 photo 3-2

photo 2-2 photo 4-1

photo 5-1

The best part was at the very end as the dentist was taking off his gloves after finishing with Aidan, Aidan asked, “When are you going to drill?”

I was so grateful that they have working with kids down to an art. Made my day much less stressful!

Those are some of our happenings in a nutshell!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed