October 15, 2015

Arabella the Kindergartener!

Arabella is in school! She has looked forward to the day she would start school for SO LONG! When Aidan and Maya started a week before her she was sad and waiting that last week was torture. Finally, the day had come and she couldn’t have been happier!

IMG_0500

IMG_0503

Her super cheesy smile in front of her cubby.

IMG_0504

At her desk she found a paper to color and got right to work.

IMG_0507

Her teacher, Ms. Draper, is awesome! Her room was all decked out and looked like so much fun!

IMG_0509

Arabella has loved school more than she has ever loved anything else! I was worried about her “strong will” but she really tries hard to follow the rules and wants to be her best. Arabella was made for Kindergarten and truly is enjoying every second of it!

She also loves riding the bus.

IMG_0522

The second her feet hit the pavement she starts to tell me about every last detail of her day. I love how happy she is!

1 comments:

Marianne said...

How sweet! I wish I could visit Arabella's kindergarten class! It is fun to hear about school! wonderful that Aidan is an avid reader...that's what the smart kids do! It will open worlds of adventure to him, but who am I to say...his dad is a perfect role model for reading! Maya is a perfectionist! Love her tomboyishness!! Glad you are all enjoying your Okinawan adventure! ps I'm making up all kinds of words!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed