March 3, 2009

Beach Day

It was a beautiful day and what better way to spend it than on the beach.

Aidan has always been and continues to be scared of anything new. The beach was no exception. We decided to take him there a few days ago and initially he didn't like it. He wouldn't even walk in the sand unless Rich was holding his hand.

It took him a little while but soon he got so comfortable with the sand that he decided to taste it.

He didn't like it very much.

We had a really good time on the beach.

I thought this picture was really funny. Aidan was actually reaching for me but it looks like he's reaching for the bird. Cute.
It was a great day.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

How fun!!! I'm a little jealous it's cold here and I've got ANOTHER head cold...WAHHH...I wanna be on the beach!

djwillden said...

Well, well, well-you decided to talk to me again. Looks like you guys are having a nice time. I want to be at the beach.:(

Marianne said...

I love seein' my grandchildren...wish I were closer and could go to the beach with you! Maybe this summer. The pictures are great!!Love the "couple" picture, too. It's beautiful!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed