March 21, 2009

It's Amazing!


Trust me, I know it looks silly but I am telling you, you have to run out and buy one now!! Well I guess you only need it if you have a baby that eats baby food. This cool little gizmo is called a...ready for this??? Boon Squirt Baby Food Dispensing Spoon. When we first moved out here to Florida I saw one of my friends feeding her baby with one. I kinda chuckled and thought to myself, "Give me a break! What are they going to come up with next?" Then I watched her for a little while and noticed how easy it was. She was holding her baby in one arm and feeding him with her free hand. I went out and bought one even before Maya was born. I used it for the first time a few days ago and I am in love with it! It's all I use. You just fill the orange part with food and squeeze to dispense the food onto the spoon. Ok, I'll stop rambling on about this but seriously, Amy, Julianne, anybody who is going to have a baby... buy one!!

2 comments:

Julianne said...

That looks pretty cool. I've never seen one before. Where did you get it?

Jess said...

Ahh...that might be an important thing to know :) I bought mine at Babies R Us but I've heard that just recently they've started selling them at target. They cost like 6-8 dollars.

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed