March 1, 2009

Maya is 5 months old!


Oh how time flies. Maya is 5 months old as of the 22nd of February. It makes me sad and happy at the same time. Sad because my baby is getting so big! Happy because my life is getting easier :) Some things that Maya is doing now that she is 5 months old:

*She just started on rice cereal. I am super excited about this because I'm hoping that she will soon start to sleep through the night. I know, I can't believe she still isn't sleeping through the night! Aidan slept through the night at around 3 months. This little girl is just killin' me!

*She is entertaining herself in the saucer. I love, love, love this! This means that I can kinda get stuff done. I still have Aidan, who seems to be attached to my leg all of the time. He's really good at keeping me from getting anything done.

*She laughs a lot! It's so fun to make faces at her and tickle her because she is so giggly.

*She is getting her 1st tooth!!!! Gosh, my baby really isn't a baby anymore is she? It's the one on the bottom right. I think this phase is so cute because all she wants is something to gnaw on, even if it's your face. She grabs my face and just attacks.

*She is also getting more and more beautiful but she's been doing that since she was born.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

A tooth oh boy! She is too cute! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies...it seems even faster with the second kid for me (well sometimes)!

Marianne said...

WOW! Maya gets cuter everyday! A tooth? Already? Eating cereal too? Are you flying out for St. Pattie's Day? I wouldn't be surprised!! Maybe I should plan a party...and you'll show up! I wish! Love you guys!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed