December 2, 2009

Made it to another visit

I had another doctors appointment on Tuesday. I just think it's kind of funny that 2 weeks ago she told me I could go at any time and I totally panicked and got everything ready. I have been expecting her to come every single day since then. I had another false labor last night. I decided that after a really long day at home with the kids I needed to go to Michael's to buy some Christmas decorations. I was feeling pretty good. Strolled in and looked around. After about 15 minutes of walking around I started feeling like my water was going to break and I could barely walk. I was totally praying that I would be able to waddle to the register to pay and then to the car to drive home without having to ask for help. I did make it to the car and had to recline the seat to be able to sit comfortably. I made it home and told Rich all about my fun trip to Michael's. We decided that this little girl was coming tonight and got all of the kids stuff ready. So the contractions continued but they weren't very consistent and I only had a couple of intense ones so we waited and waited and waited. Rich thought we should get a couple of hours of sleep while we waited to make sure I really was in labor. I told him ok but I just knew we were having her that night. *side note: Rich is in finals week and yet he has very willingly been at my beck and call through all of this. LOVE HIM!* We went to bed and fell soundly asleep. Contractions stopped and I felt normal today. I have 2 words to describe our baby girl...DRAMA QUEEN!

1 comments:

Kulia said...

Hopefully she's not like Dallin who decided to come an entire week late!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed