November 30, 2009

Thank You Heidi

I just want to say thank you to my dear friend and neighbor, Heidi. I made the post "Make Your Prediction" last night before I went to bed and Heidi commented that she predicted that the baby would come last night because she is up at 3am and could watch my kids. Now let me just tell you what happened last night. Did the baby come? No. At exactly 3am I felt a horrible pain in my stomach and had to get up to use the bathroom. I will not go into detail about that but from 3am on I had pain in my stomach that felt more like food poisoning than contractions. This continued until 11am when my bathroom visits ended and the pain turned into regular contractions. Rich and I got the kids ready to go and the contractions slowed. It is now 1:30pm. Kids are napping. Contractions have stopped. What? I'm so confused? Is she coming? Is she not? This fake labor stuff is not fun. So that is the update and I just had to thank Heidi because I am convinced that she cursed me or said a prayer or poisoned me because she is very competitive and wanted to win the prediction.

2 comments:

Heidi McLeod said...

HAHAHA... I just busted out laughing. Well my new prediction is the baby will come at 4:23 am on Dec. 1st. Good luck, and get those bags packed b/c she is coming tonight!

Amy said...

so frustrating little baby girl! I have never had false labor because I've always been induced-but it sounds like no fun! I'm going to guess December 9th (sorry both your other kids were late! haha Hang in there! She'll be worth the waiting! We wait "patiently" everyday for a call from y'all!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed