November 24, 2009

One Week Later...

Here I sit. One week later. No baby. I had another appointment today and once again she said, "That baby is ready to come out!" I am almost dilated to a 4 so I have a feeling this little girl is gonna come fast! It sounds strange but I feel like I've had more time to prepare for Bella's arrival than I did with either of my other two. It has been fun. Her room is set up, clothes are washed and hung and her family is anxiously awaiting her arrival. Rich and I couldn't be happier with our lives at this point. We have been so blessed!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marianne said...

How exciting! WOW...you do look pretty ready! We are awaiting anxiously so call us as soon as you go in...it looks like it will be fast. A Thanksgiving baby would be perfect! Can't wait to meet little Bella! Hang in there daddy, too!

M. said...

has she come yet?!!!

Jess said...

No she has not. Everyday I think it's the big day. She has proven me wrong for about 2 weeks now!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed