November 18, 2009

Oh Bella where art thou?

I went to the doctor yesterday and got some very exciting/nerve racking news. She said that she could feel her head which means that she is REALLY low and that I am dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced. I have to admit, I wasn't super shocked because I've been feeling more uncomfortable the past couple of days. I've also been feeling the nesting urge like crazy! So the doctor said that she could come tomorrow or she could hang in there for another 2 weeks. I'm just not sure what to think because last night I had a horrible nights sleep but today I feel the best I've felt in weeks! I've gotten lots of cleaning done and I'm feeling more ready for baby Bella to join us! So excited!! I am soooo excited to meet her!

2 comments:

Em said...

And the waiting begins...or maybe ends...

Come on Bella...we're all excited to know you!!

Good luck!

M. said...

tell her it's better to come as far ahead of a holiday as possible. I.E. NOW!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed