September 9, 2010

Making a change

Last Saturday night I was doing my usual thing, just chillin’ and reading blogs and stuff. Then, I came across a blog that really touched me and made me realize that I need to make a change in my life. Click here to see the blog. It’s about a young mom that just 2 months ago lost her 18 month old daughter. I was literally sobbing while reading this blog. The thing that touched me the most was the faith of this woman. She was so strengthened by the gospel and the knowledge that families are forever.

Life brings challenges and trials. I know I’ve had my share and I’m sure there are more to come. When they do come I want to have the peace and strength that comes with a knowledge of spiritual truths. This is why I’ve decided that I need to make a change. I’ve decided that what I need in my life right now is a challenge. I have committed to reading The Book of Mormon by January 1st and I’ve invited anybody who would like to join me to do so. I’ve been reading for 5 days now and I’m feeling a change within myself. I’m so excited to meet this goal and to set other personal goals to make me a better wife and mother.

image

I’m extending this invitation to you! Let’s read The Book of Mormon by January 1st, 5 pages a day, 114 days! If you don’t have a copy just message me and I’ll send you one. I know that it’ll bring peace to our lives when those trials come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed