September 5, 2010

Weeks in review...

So, a couple of weeks have gone by and I just wanted to post a few pics of our little everyday happenings:D A couple Sunday's ago we had some friends over for dinner. It was sooooo delicious! We had a yummy pot roast and they brought some homemade braided bread.

Then we had a bunch of fresh fruit with our chocolate fondue. It was so good that Rich ordered a fondue warmer for next time. Sean looks ticked in this pic.

Later that night I was on the couch just relaxing and my two snuggle bugs came and cuddled with me. I love them so much!

I just can't believe how fast they are growing! I love it but at the same time it makes me sad:( These moments are priceless...

I'm not gonna lie, it's hard having 3 this close in age but there are definitely moments that make it worth it. This is one of them.

Friday night we went to the planetarium in Miami to watch a laser show. Rich was so excited to take Aidan because he just knew he would love it. He was right! Both Aidan and Maya sat and watched the whole thing and absolutely LOVED IT! Today was a great Sunday. We just chilled, had dinner and then went for a walk. We still love the double tricycle and use it almost every day.

Aidan & Arabella having a snack in front of the TV. I've noticed I have lots of pics of my kids watching TV. They really don't watch that much but that's one of the only times that there is peace long enough for me to grab the camera. Haha!
Arabella was sitting in front of her little superstar playing and Aidan came up behind her and started moving her around like she was dancing. Watching them interact with each other is the best.

That's it for these past two weeks. Many more weeks to come:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed