September 26, 2010

My husband, the OLYMPIC TRIATHLETE!

P1020883

Yeah, he’s pretty much AWESOME! Rich completed his 1st Olympic Triathlon which is a 1 mile swim, 24 mile bike ride and a 6 mile run. WOW! I was so sad that I wasn’t able to be there to watch him complete his triathlon but 4:30am is just too early to get the kiddos up and out the door.  When he got home I got the whole story and let’s just say it was rough. It was soooo hot today and he said that the heat was his biggest obstacle. The energy and the heart were there but the heat was just unbearable. He also twisted his ankle at the very beginning of his run but was able to run off the pain. He’s just amazing! Can you tell I’m proud?

So, since I’m on the subject I think my man is long overdue some praise. What can I say, he’s the best. He has a heart of gold. I can’t even count the number of hours of service he has given since we’ve been in Florida. No matter how busy he is with school and family he is always willing to help people out with their computer problems. He’s made tons of house calls and never expects anything in return. He’s such a dedicated and determined person. He has a 92% GPA! That is incredible! No matter how much studying he has to do he always helps me get the kids to bed and makes sure he spends enough time with them. He is ALWAYS there when I need him. He motivates me to be a better person. Now, now ladies, don’t get too jealous. I didn’t find the PERFECT guy…but he’s pretty dang close!I love him!

1 comments:

Amy said...

wow what a guy! almost as amazing as his younger brother :)
-ryan

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed