November 22, 2011

Aidan Lately

Seems like kids grow and change so much in such little time. I’m really enjoying SOME of Aidan’s changes lately. I won’t mention the changes that I don’t like so much. Let’s just say he has a very strong personality. Anyway, recently he has discovered a passion for puzzles!

DSC_6296

DSC_6292

This is him after completing his 1st big kid puzzle, not like the little wooden ones. He was so proud and so was I!

We found 3 big puzzles at a yard sale a couple weeks ago and he got right to it.

DSC_6374

With a little bit of help he has completed all 3 big puzzles and yesterday he completed this big dinosaur puzzle all by himself!

DSC_1989

Here he is admiring his accomplishment.

I love how diligently he works on his puzzles. His teacher, Miss. Michelle, showed me a Toy Story puzzle that the school recently bought. It’s only a couple of weeks old but the pieces are already worn and peeling, she said because it is all Aidan wants to do all day at school.

My most absolute favorite part about Aidan’s puzzle making is the fact that he hums while piecing it together! It is the cutest thing ever! I’ve just been enjoying all of the cute and fun stages each kid goes through…and enduring all of the not so fun stuff that comes along with their changes:)

DSC_6338

I love my handsome little man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed