November 30, 2011

Sometimes We Eat In A Grocery Cart

DSC_2205

Today, we had some fun. We had a little park time then we went to Publix for some donuts. I didn’t want the girls to make a mess in the van so they ate in the grocery cart:)

DSC_2213DSC_2215

I’m pretty sure this was their 1st big donut ever. They thoroughly enjoyed it but were all sugared out after just a few bites.

Aidan surprised me today. He is coloring so well now!

DSC_2222

Notice how he is more aware of the lines and actually makes more of an effort to stay in them. I’m loving his new interest in things that require focus.

DSC_2225

The kids ask me every single day if we can go to Missouri. They are getting so excited and so am I! I’m so over this rotation that Rich is in right now. Long, late hours make me not a big fan. I can’t wait to spend Christmas with all of our family and watch the kids play and bond with their cousins. Christmas vacation couldn’t come soon enough!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed