November 12, 2011

Happenings…

I have been exhausted! Don’t know why all of a sudden I just can’t keep up with the kids, house, LAUNDRY and blogging! Oh well. I’ve been having fun with my family and that’s all that really matters, right? Who cares that Aidan has learned to look in the dryer when he can’t find clean clothes in his drawer. Yeah, it’s gotten THAT bad. Here’s what I have to show for it:

No school Friday=Toy Story 2 & popcorn for lunch day!

P1050194P1050196

Good behavior reward=Ice cream night!

P1050185

A yard sale Saturday=Baker girls hat day!

P1050186

“Yay! Daddy is home today!”=Walk to Kristof’s Café for breakfast!

See the cowboy leading the pack?

P1050198P1050199

P1050201

P1050204P1050214

Aidan was off running like a mad man in his Sheriff Woody hat so I didn’t get any pics of him. It was such a beautiful and fun walk to and from the café. If you didn’t notice, all of these pics were taken with my point & shoot. Why? Because I sold my Nikon D90:( The good news? I GOT A NIKON D7000!!!! Rich found a really great deal and we were able to upgrade to the best of the best for a little over $100 (Merry Christmas to me)! I’m so excited to learn how to use my new camera to it’s maximum capability and take thousands of pics of my adventures with my babies! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed