January 10, 2012

Baker Bowling-Oh Heck Yeah!

Now THAT was a fun night. All of the adults went out on a date! Except for Melanie and Gary because Gary had to work:( Even though I suck at bowling, it was F.U.N.

Momma Baker who blew me out of the water!

DSC_3804DSC_3818

Poor Daddy-O has a bad knee so he had to bowl without bending his knee. I think he still got the highest overall score.

DSC_3813 

He’s so HOT!

DSC_3821

The boyz

DSC_3807

Crazy? Yeah, I think so.

DSC_3811

Go Beth!

DSC_3808

Hot tamale, Becca. She hates having her picture taken. Why? I don’t know. Look at her!

DSC_3812

Final scores

DSC_3826

Afterwards, we all went out to eat at Longhorn. The food was awesome but the company was even better.

On our way home, Jeffrey treated us to some ANDY’S!! What is Andy’s you ask? Only the world’s best frozen custard!

DSC_3834

No, 35 degrees is not too cold for frozen custard…just eat it in your car!

DSC_3840

I love my Baker family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed