March 25, 2012

Ranking

It came. Finally, the list came! What list? The list of Air Force bases with available positions. We are officially in the process of RANKING! Do I sound excited? I know I must sound excited but I’m going to be honest, I’m freaking out! How scary is it to put your future in someone else’s hands?!?! I’ll tell you how scary it is, it’s REALLY SCARY! I do have to say though, our list of options is amazing. Pretty much every base we wanted is on the list. So, here it is:
image
Where will we end up? I can’t wait to find out!!!

5 comments:

Alisha said...

Come to Texas-- we'll take you in!!

Lisa Eck said...

I love it!

M. said...

I say Langley!! :)

Carbonneau said...

#3!! not too far from us! :)

Jess said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited to know that no matter where we are sent we have great friends ready to greet us! You guys are all AWESOME!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed