March 26, 2012

This And That

I realize sometimes that I get caught up blogging about the “big” things we’ve been up to. I’m worried that I might be missing out on documenting the little, everyday things that melt my heart. I had a melt my heart moment a couple days ago. After Aidan brushes his teeth he knows that I’m gonna want to see how he did. He proudly runs to me showing me his sparkling teeth every single time. So, a couple of days ago he ran to me after brushing his teeth. I quickly inspected them and said, “Beautiful!”, to which he responded, “No mom, YOU’RE beautiful!” I could just squeeze him to pieces at that moment! Love my boy!
2 weeks ago Aidan was the star of the week. I took in a few pics and Aidan & Miss. Michelle made a poster which was hung in the front window of his class room.
image
Such cute fun facts about Aidan. You can’t see it because of the glare but his favorite food is salmon and rice. His favorite colors are actually turquoise and brown. He switched them on me after I filled out the info page. Everything else is accurate:)
Maya
DSC_6012
I have so enjoyed having my girl time every day. My girls and I go to the park, Target, TJ Maxx, the gym and some days we just chill at home. Maya makes me smile. She says such cute things. She loves the moon. If we are outside and the moon is out she is sure to spot it. You know how some times the moon is out during the day? Well, day or night, Maya will spot it. When she see’s it she says, “I love the moon!” Maybe she will be an astronaut?
DSC_6001
You know what else I love about Maya? She is so hoppy! Or should I say poppy. She loves to do what she calls “pop”. What she is actually doing is hopping but she thinks that the word is pop so when she jumps over something she says, “Pop!”
Arabella
DSC_5460
What more is there to say? I think this picture says it all:) She is a little spitfire! So much sweetness and attitude in such a teeny tiny little thing! I love her. I love this little munchkin to pieces! Just a few things about her right now at the ripe old age of 2 years and 3 months: She is a sugarholic. We have a hard time getting her to eat any food but I’m convinced she could down a dozen cinnamon rolls if I let her. Her favorite color is purple. Ask her, she’ll tell you. Loves oatmeal for breakfast. Has the cutest run I’ve EVER seen. I need to video it. When we are out and about she HAS to hold my hand.
I love my babies and I love watching them grow. They are my happiness.

2 comments:

Amy said...

don't they grow so fast! That picture of Arabella rocks! You gotta keep that one in mind for like a wedding video or something!

Jess said...

Oh believe me, I am definitely holding on to that pic for future reference:)haha!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed