August 10, 2012

Utah At Last

While I have so much to write and so many pictures to share I thought that I should take advantage of the quiet and just update a bit on our current status. We have finally made the big move to UTAH! It was such a fun and adventurous journey here. Rich convinced me to take the scenic route which was a few extra hours but so worth it! Many pictures to come.
At this very moment we are in a hotel. Everybody is asleep except for me. Here’s the story.  Apparently our house that was supposedly reserved for us was not reserved after all. Nice. They put us up in a hotel for a couple nights and I can’t really complain too much because it’s nice:) Good story, huh.
The drive into Salt Lake was AMAZING! It’s hard to fully describe the feeling I had when I drove past Welfare Square, where I served as coordinating sister for 3 transfers and then the incredible feeling of glancing over and seeing the Salt Lake Temple. It completely brought me to tears because it is such a special place to me. I can’t wait to go there and take the kids to see where I served. I feel so blessed to be this close to Temple Square. Grateful to be here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed