July 27, 2012

BYE BYE BRACES!!!!

Do you know what July 12th was? It was the BEST DAY EVER! It was the day I got my braces off!! Hooray! Are you ready for picture overload?
I flew out to Florida on the 11th. Did you know that clouds are beautiful?!?! I think I took a million pictures of clouds. I was obsessed!
image
I arrived at 9:30pm and it felt so good to be “home”. I had been missing Florida like crazy! My bff, Lucy, picked me up and I stayed with her the 2 days I was there. Love her!
image image image
image image image
The next morning I went in to get one last, quick adjustment before the next day when I was scheduled to get my braces off. Dan, my student orthodontist decided to go ahead and take them off right there and then! I was so excited…until I remembered the TADS.
Remember this  picture from THIS post?
image

Well, they couldn’t just leave those little screws in there! Oh yes, they too had to come out and it didn’t feel good.
image
Definitely not as painful as they were going in but still not fun. Ok, so after all of the trauma of the tads was over I got so look in the mirror, and it was suddenly all worth it.
This was the 1st brace-free picture I took.
image
Before and afters:
image
Before and after smile…I love my after!!!
image
First picture in 2 years that I actually like of myself.
image
Those involved:
The man with the incredible technique that made it possible for my teeth to be fixed without surgery, Dr. Coro. So grateful for him.
image
My friend and student orthodontist, Dan.
image
Dr. James Nguyen was my original orthodontist but he graduated about halfway through the process.
Once my braces were off I was ready for some fun Florida friend time.
Picture courtesy of 6 year old Mikey.
image
image image
image image
Girls night with my former neighbors, Sandy and Barbie!
 image
It went by way to fast and at the same time not fast enough because I missed my kids so much. The flight home was great except for the creep who kept smiling at me and then asked if he could sit by me on the plane. Once I told him that I was a stay at home mom of 3, he wasn’t so interested. Come to find out he was also married and a father of 2! Such a jerk!
Leaving Florida
image
I love the view up there:)
image

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Hot mamma! Ow ow!

Unknown said...

You're so pretty before and after!

America said...

So jealous I wasn't there to hang out with you! Your smile looks fantastic by the way! Miss you :)

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed