July 20, 2012

Mucking Around

My MTC companion was from Australia. I love her so much! We had so much fun together doing what she called “mucking around” which meant goofing off. Funny that those words are what pop into my head when I see my kids being silly…it’s been 8 years!
The other day they were so in the mood to muck around! It was funny to watch them being so silly and making memories together.  Maya accidentally sprayed Aidan and after 2 seconds of screaming he decided that he quite liked it! That’s where it all started…
In the end, all were soaked.
DSC_8990
DSC_8993
DSC_8999
And still friends:)
DSC_9008
DSC_9005
Then, Maya decided she wanted Aidan to carry her.
DSC_9010
It was so hard!
DSC_9013
Maybe a piggyback ride would be easier?
DSC_9016
Not so much. Then the soul train started.
DSC_9018
To them they were all giving each other a piggyback ride.
DSC_9019
They laughed and laughed together. I loved it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed