August 21, 2012

You Know What They Say…

When it rains it pours! Now, I am exaggerating because in reality things haven’t been that bad but they haven’t gone quite how we imagined they would.  Since arriving in Utah we have just not been able to shake the icky germs that are keeping us down! Maya was sick when we got here then Aidan has been showing signs of stress with random things he’s been doing. Maya got an infection, I got strep then Arabella got strep. It hasn’t even been 2 WEEKS!!! What is going on here? I’m gonna knock on wood when I say this but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I’m functioning at my full capacity thanks to antibiotics and all the kids are starting to feel better too.
One thing I have learned during this whole ordeal is that I am an absolute WHIMP when it comes to being displaced. I haven’t always been this way but since I’ve been a mom I have to have a stable home, order and routine. These are musts for me to function. I don’t know why but I feel totally and completely handicapped when these things are missing. I can not even begin to describe how excited I am to move in to our new house! 2 months is waaaaaay too long to be bouncing around.
As much as it kills me to not be able to document EVERYTHING that has happened in our lives during the past 3 months, I realize it is a blessing. I feel so blessed for all of the adventures and opportunities that have been placed in our path. 6 years ago I never would have imagined that we would be doing so many wonderful things, meeting so many incredible people and seeing all that we have seen. I also never, ever imagined how busy I would be with 3 little ones! When there are too many great things happening in your life that you just can’t keep up with them…..yeah, life is good :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed