March 27, 2013

120,000…million

When you don’t feel well you don’t enjoy a whole lot of stuff. I feel like I missed out on months of enjoying my kids but since I’ve been feeling better I’m appreciating their cuteness again. Maya is my girl. She is 100% a momma’s girl and I love that. She always wants to snuggle and give me hugs and kisses. She loves it when I hold her hand or just any physical contact when we are sitting, watching tv. She tells me several times a day that she loves me. Not only does she say that she loves me but she says, “Mom, I love you always.” Recently, she started trying to tell me how much she loves me and she came up with the biggest number she could think of which is 120,000. Then, Rich taught her that a million is more than 120,000 so now she tells me that she loves me 120,000 million, and folks, that’s a lot! I am so lucky!
A few weeks ago she drew her first stick figure person and I loved it!
photo-4
Rich thinks it’s creapy but I love how unique it is. I also love how she framed it by coloring along the border.
We also recently bought a playset and dome for our back yard. It has been such a blessing because the kids LOVE playing on it. It’s given me the time to get stuff done without all 3 of them following me around. Anyway, the other night I went out to tell the girls to come in for dinner and when I looked out, I almost lost it!
photo-3
It’s not even like her pants slipped down and she stopped to pull them up either. I watched her for about a minute, laughing uncontrollably, and she just kept on  swinging! I love my funny girl!

1 comments:

Pamela said...

I couldn't help but laugh out loud! (shame on me...) I'm sure one of my girls would do the same thing. :)

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed