March 20, 2013

It’s A………..

DSC_1396
GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are going to have another girl and we (the girls and I) couldn’t be more excited! Haha! Let me explain. Both Aidan and Rich thought it would be cool to have another boy so that Aidan could have a brother, so Aidan didn’t hide his disappointment when he saw the pink balloons. Rich is, of course, excited because who wouldn’t be excited about being a daddy to 3 little girls?
The day after we found out that we were having a baby girl I felt her kick for the first time. That was an exciting moment. Since then, she has been a little wiggle worm! It is the greatest feeling when you feel that little life inside of you make it’s presence known for the first time. Joy. Pure joy.
Here are a couple more pictures from the gender reveal that my super thoughtful friend, Melissa, had for us. There was a little malfunction with the balloons and they didn’t just float out when we opened the box but as you can see, the surprise was just as exciting! I know I look like a complete nerd but I just could not contain myself!
DSC_1370
DSC_1374
Some nice action shots…lol!
DSC_1377
DSC_1383
DSC_1386
Our awesome friends that set this up for us, the Jarnot’s and the Bingham’s. Ok, the wives did all of the work:)
DSC_1400
Afterwards, we all enjoyed pink cookies and then went out to Brick Oven Pizza. It was a fun and memorable night and I’m so grateful to have such wonderful friends to share it with.

1 comments:

Amy said...

What great friends! and such a cute idea! Love all your updates! I just can not wait to see and meet this new Baby Baker girl...Our mom in law said "Amy girls are in the air..." I laughed not for us for awhile! :)

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed