March 27, 2013

I’M BACK!!!!

Oh, HALLELUJAH I’m back! I finally feel like a functional human being again and I don’t think it’s possible to put into words how happy I am! Sooooo, as it turns out, I was ANEMIC! Hello! No wonder I felt so crappy all of the time and just couldn’t hardly function! As soon as I found out I was anemic I started taking a higher dose of iron pills and then a friend that used to be a midwife recommended chlorophyll and it has made all of the difference. It’s been a good 4 days of feeling on top of the world(except for my lower back) and I’m absolutely in heaven!
Have I mentioned how HAPPY I am? Oh I have? Ok:)
So, moving on…Yesterday I hosted the officer wives potluck group. We have it once a month and I always look forward to the delish food and great company. It was a blessing in disguise that I had signed up over 4 months ago to host this month. When I signed up I didn’t foresee us moving and me being pregnant and feeling horrible for such a long time but the blessing was that it forced me to get our house clean and in order. Our place looks and feels so homey and good! I will have to take some pictures for a future post. Here are some pics from Potluck group last night. We had to make something from pinterest that we had never made before. I made Oreo Truffles that were delish. Actually, every single dish was delish!
photo
photo-1
photo-2
We all decided that we would make potluck night a yoga pant night as well. Makes sense doesn’t it?
So glad to be back to my old self! Time to have some fun again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed