April 16, 2013

Making Progress ~ 21 weeks

Since I was horrible at taking pics of the progression of my first 3 pregnancies I decided that I can do better this last time around. I refused to have any pics taken of me up until now because I didn’t look pregnant, I just looked like I had put on a few pounds. Suddenly, just within the last week, my baby belly popped out!
DSC_1545
I had an ultrasound last week that had me in tears with excitement! She has become so active and I feel her kicking me throughout the day and it just makes me the happiest momma on earth! I’m beginning to remember why we always do it again(despite that miserable 1st trimester). I am feeling great and really starting to enjoy this pregnancy. Feeling blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed