April 8, 2013

Aidan’s First Tooth!

This is quite the shocking announcement for me to make: Aidan lost his first tooth…NATURALLY!
DSC_1522
This is such a shock to me because of an incident that happened a few months ago. You can read about it HERE and HERE. Somehow, he has managed to hang on to both of his front teeth and they are not discolored one bit.
So, on Wednesday Aidan noticed that his tooth was loose. He was so excited and wanted it gone so that the Tooth Fairy would bring him money but was too scared to let Rich pull it out, so we just waited. On Friday night, when I sent him to go brush his teeth, he yelled for me! I ran to the bathroom and there was his tooth, sitting on the counter. Aidan was BEAMING with a mouth full of blood. He was beyond excited!
DSC_1523
Rich was gone at a dodge ball tournament and Aidan begged to stay up until Daddy got home so he could show him his tooth. I went ahead and let all of the kids stay up and I put one of their favorite shows on to pass the time. The girls were completely absorbed in the show but all Aidan could think about was his tooth. Every 2 minutes he would ask me a question either about teeth or the Tooth Fairy. It was so cute to see him sitting there, staring at his tooth with so much pride and excitement!
Aidan had such a hard time falling asleep. The excitement was just too much for him! We did eventually have our very first visit from the Tooth Fairy that night. She brought him a gold dollar. He is so proud of his little gap and I’m a little sad that my little boy is growing up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed