June 24, 2013

Happy Father’s Day!

DSC_2107
Yes, I’m a whole week late but at least I didn’t miss the actual day, right? We spoiled daddy with his favorite breakfast, french toast! I was so clever and tricked him into thinking that I had forgotten all about father’s day and started apologizing the night before for not remembering to buy him anything. He was bummed but very understanding. It was the best seeing his face when I brought out the DeWalt 20volt drill that I bought him. He was both excited about the drill and excited that I hadn’t forgotten him on father’s day:)
I feel so blessed to have such an awesome eternal companion who also happens to be an incredible dad. He is so loved and admired by our kids. I could not have asked for anybody better to create a family with. We love you Rich!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed