June 3, 2013

~28 Weeks~

Here I am again, taking a horrible quality selfie:) Rich is home from his 3 week TDY but was very busy training for his 50 mile Ultra trail run that he ran in this Saturday(blog post coming soon) so I settled for this once again.
~27 weeks~
photo-1
Here I am at 28 weeks! Feeling pretty great except for my miserable varicose veins that have decided to really act up and bulge and cause me horrible throbbing in my right leg. It is looking pretty unattractive and while I knew that would probably happen it still sucks to see my leg turn into a veiny mess…oh well.
~28 Weeks~
DSC_1889
I’m getting excited to have this little angel join us! It has been so fun for the kids to watch my belly grow and they are all SOOOO excited to meet her! They LOVE to feel her move and wait so patiently with their hands on my belly. They are constantly kissing my belly and talking to her.
 photo
This has been the most fun pregnancy because it is the first one where the kids are actually old enough to understand what’s going on. I just know they are all going to be such great helpers!
We have finally decided on a name but are still not positive on a middle name. We’ll make the name announcement when we’ve got it all figured out. This was the hardest name to pick but I love what we chose. So, just a few weeks to go and a whole house to prepare for her arrival. Lots to do, lots to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed